Share it on:
All of us at SeaQuest would like to say THANK YOU for the time, energy, and sacrifice that you invest every day into educating, mentoring, and inspiring our kids. As a teacher, you give so much— so let us give you a field trip your students will always remember. SeaQuest places immense value on education, so much so that we have created learning-focused programs that aim to bridge the financial burden that you have as teachers and administrators.
Through our mission for conservation and education, we allow people (especially students) to connect with animals from around the world! So share an educational experience designed for learning and fun with your students.
Education Excels Here – Field Trips Right Next Door!
SeaQuest provides enhanced, age-specific Field Trip adventures for students of all ages. Field trips are led by a team of educators and each guided tour has a hands-on interactive experience that delivers:
- An increased appreciation for our planet’s oceans.
- A new respect and awe for marine life and the rich aquatic resources of our planet’s wetter 71%
- Understanding of our ocean and land ecosystems.
- Encounters with sharks, stingrays, sea jellies, octopuses, birds, reptiles, amphibians, tropical and cold-water fish, and so much more!
- Elementary and middle school visitors will enjoy hands-on activities designed to test their observation and scientific reasoning skills. Teenage explorers will enjoy live bird demonstrations and learn about animal psychology, positive reinforcement as a training tool, symbiotic relationships, and the dangers of invasive species that are taking over certain habitats in the wild.
Meet and Learn About All of SeaQuest’s Friends!
Exploring all the ecosystems available is an adventure in itself. At SeaQuest, you can do more than just look at the animals, get up close and personal! From snorkeling with stingrays to interacting with Lorikeets, there are plenty of chances to get hands-on time with a variety of animals.
One of the most fun things you can do at an aquarium is a scavenger hunt. With a great list of animals and sights to see, the family is guaranteed to be kept on their toes as you explore SeaQuest. Unsure what should be on your scavenger hunt checklist? Check out the list we’ve put together below and let us know how it goes!
- A Multi-colored Feathered Friend
- A Fish With a Black Stripe
- A Large Lizard
- An Adorable Furry Friend
- Webbed-Footed Pal
- An Amphibian
- Find a Soft-Bodied Animal
Book an Adventure for Your Class Today!
Take your students on an educational adventure they will never forget. We hope to see you soon at SeaQuest [city] [state]!
Field Trip Policies:
- Deposit Required: A $100 deposit required at reservation. $6.95 per person due upon arrival (minus the $100 deposit). ($4.95 PER PERSON FOR TITLE ONE SCHOOLS. CALL FOR DETAILS.)
- Cancellation Policy: Please refer to our Returns & Cancellations Policy for any changes to your reservations.