Get in on the Fin-tastic fun and Dive in!
It doesn’t matter the temperature outside; getting into tropical waters to snorkel with stingrays, sharks, and tropical fish is a fantastic experience that you will never forget. These waters are approximately 70 to 76 degrees, so we provide the wetsuit and snorkeling gear. All you need to bring is a swimsuit, a towel, and a shirt just in case a wetsuit in your size isn’t available. So get ready to get wet, and if you are lucky, you might even get some stingray kisses or get your toes explored by the guitarfish!
Shared Encounter: $49.99/Participant
Private Encounter: $249.95 for up to 6 participants. ($49.99 Off!)
- Reservations are required and must be made at least one day in advance.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time to check-in.
- All participants must bring a swimsuit and towel.
- Participants booking Shared Encounters may have up to five other participants in their group.
- No age limit; however, guests must swim 100 feet. Guests who cannot swim are allowed with a supervising adult and can bring and wear a life jacket.
- Animal Encounters do not include admission.
- Interactions are nonrefundable; however, guests may call to reschedule reservations depending on availability.