It doesn’t matter the temperature outside; getting into tropical waters to snorkel with stingrays, sharks, and tropical fish is a fantastic experience that you will never forget. These waters are approximately 70 to 76 degrees, so we provide the wetsuit and snorkeling gear. All you need to bring is a swimsuit, a towel, and a shirt just in case a wetsuit in your size isn’t available. So get ready to get wet, and if you are lucky, you might even get some stingray kisses or get your toes explored by the guitarfish!
What You’ll Need:
- A swimsuit, towel, and an extra shirt just in case a wetsuit in your size isn’t available.
- Arrive 30 minutes in advance of the scheduled time.
- Guests must be able to swim 100 yards. Guests who are unable to swim are allowed to snorkel with a supervising adult and must bring a life jacket.
- Advanced reservations are required for all participants for this attraction.
What We Provide:
- A wetsuit and snorkeling gear.
- 30 minutes of snorkel adventure time.
- 15 minutes pre/post snorkel to change.