Refunds and exchanges are available within 30 days of purchase for certain eligible items. Eligible items must be in new condition and in the original packaging.
Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, you need to visit the store where you purchased the item, and must present a receipt or proof of purchase and a valid ID.
Please do not send items back to the manufacturer.
Partial refunds may be granted per a manager’s discretion. This might apply to items such as:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Refunds are processed in store and in the original method of payment.
If you request a refund for an online purchase, we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund via email. If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card within 7-10 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact your local SeaQuest.
Sale items (if applicable)
All “Sale” item purchases are final. Items purchased on sale are not refundable.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item contact SeaQuest.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Scheduled bookings at SeaQuest can include, but are not limited too, birthday parties, private events, field trips, snorkel sessions, sleep with sharks, and fish spa sessions.
- Scheduled bookings cancelled prior to 2 weeks from the event date are refunded in full, minus a $25 cancellation processing fee.
- Scheduled bookings cancelled within 2 weeks to 48 hours from event date are refunded at 50% of the paid value.
- Scheduled bookings cancelled within 48 hours from the event date are not eligible for a refund.