Share it on:
At SeaQuest, we LOVE what we do. We love connecting people with unique animals and marine life from around the planet. We believe you should never stop learning about the environment and life around you. That is why SeaQuest serves as an exceptional educational experience for all!
So we wanted to share some of our proud achievements as an organization from this past year!
2019: The Year to Remember!
Touching the Lives of millions of guests annually, SeaQuest became the fastest-growing zoo & aquarium in the world! We accomplished several milestones in 2019, which helped us continue to grow, educate, and inspire our communities nationwide!
- By having more than 2 million visitors last year, we were able to provide more than 2 million hours worth of education to save the planet!
- 150,000 students and 7,500 teachers toured SeaQuest locations throughout the year, resulting in 287,000 hours of education on animal & wildlife conservation!
- Millions of guests equaled millions of feedings, helping humans deepen their love for the animals who share their planet with us.
- $1.5 million dollars of admission fees were donated to foster children, families, and teachers as part of our SeaQuest Care Initiative.
For the Love of Animals!
- Celebrated 1.213 live births from 8 species giving us the ability to help with the conservation of endangered animals.
- Thousands of animals now have a place to call home due to the 26 new exhibits installed in 2019
- Successfully bred 4 Asian small-clawed otters, a vulnerable species due to deforestation in Asia.
- Successfully bred a two-toed sloth classified as a threatened species due to deforestation in the Rainforest.
- Two-toed sloths live in tropical rainforests of South America & are a threatened species. Sydney was born in early 2020 at SeaQuest. Her name is in honor of the 46 million acres & the estimated 3 billion animals lost in the 2020 Australian wildfires.
We are Honored to be Awarded!
2019 & 2020 Best of Utah Award
2020 Traveler’s Choice Award – TripAdvisor
Our social media reach has extended to surpass millions of views every single month, which ensures our members & guests have an active voice with every visit.
Be a part of our SeaQuest Cares Initiative and learn more about the Animals and VIP Specials when you sign up here!