Date night is important, not just for getting to know your significant other, but to help spice things up throughout a relationship. It seems harder these days to come up with fun or romantic things to do as a couple on date night. You may be on the hunt for something different, unique, and unforgettable! Well, here are some other exciting date night ideas in the Las Vegas area!
Take a Class Together!
Learning something new together is not only fun, but it’s romantic too. It’s a great way to spend an evening and create a closer connection through new experiences. Some ideas include:
- Cozymeal Cooking: Time to heat up the pans and get those spatulas ready! Through Cozymeal you can take a variety of different cooking classes in Las Vegas! Classes range from Classic Japanese to Mediterranean to French Gourmet. It’s a great time to try something new together and learn recipes from all over the world. You’ll be able to try new meals at home with the rest of the family!
- Pinot’s Palette: Get your paint on by taking an art or painting class together! Pinot’s Palette in Boca Park is a great date night option for you and your significant other. Maybe you can take turns painting a portrait of each other, or try to do a painted selfie? There’s also the option to sip a little wine while you work.
- Date Night Bake Off: Sur La Table Las Vegas offers classes for couples to gain new techniques or fine-tune skills in baking! You’ll get a chance to learn how to make French pastries, macarons, croissants, or cupcakes! This is definitely a “sweet” way to spend a night with your sweetie.
Go For A Little Adventure
Why not add a little excitement and adventure on your next date? Keep in mind this doesn’t mean you have to participate in an “extreme” sport. Rather, consider activities that you will both enjoy that get you outside and get your heart racing!
- Take Flight: Book a trip via Las Vegas Helicopter Flight and see the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip and the surrounding region! This nighttime helicopter flight will soar over this famous stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard with an exclusive sightseeing tour of Sin City’s downtown skyline and beyond, including the Bellagio, the Mirage, and the Fremont Street Experience. Then catch a quiet dinner for two when you upgrade your ride package for VIP service!
- Get Golden in the Outdoors: Just 30 miles east of Vegas from the city, you’ll experience some of the most gorgeous natural hot springs the Las Vegas area has to offer! Gold Strike Canyon Hot Springs is a great couples’ day date idea, where you can navigate over boulders and rocks to reach the warm blissful waters overlooking the Colorado river. The 600-foot descent may be a little tough, but it’s well worth it for the adventurous couple!
- Up and Away: Take a Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon ride! Fly over the Pahrump valley in a colorful hot air balloon and get a bird’s-eye view of the stunning desert and mountain scenery. Soar as high as 10,000 feet! It’s one of the highest flights available in the area. Upon landing, enjoy a Champagne toast with your significant other to celebrate your unforgettable flight!
Explore a New Place or Activity
Exploring together can be a chance for you and your partner to expand your interests. It’s an excellent way to grow together as a couple! Get ready to expand your mind and enjoy the change of scenery in one of these unique locations:
- The Infamous Vegas Mob Tour: On this unique guided tour, you’ll experience the fascinating past of Sin City as you learn about its most colorful gangsters and violent heyday. Learn about the mob’s influence on the city from the 1940s to 1980s and visit sites of infamous mob murders, burglaries, car bombings, and many other underworld activities. You’ll also hear stories about the ruthless mob enforcers and how they operated to dodge law enforcement. Afterward, book a dinner at Capo’s Speakeasy, where you’ll feel transported back to the 40s era of posh mafia-style dining!
- Zak Bagans Haunted Museum: If you and your sweetie are into ghosts and all things paranormal then this museum tour is a fantastic date night trip. Situated in historic downtown Las Vegas it’s one of the city’s most popular attractions: Zak Bagans’ The Haunted Museum. You may know him as the longstanding host of Discovery Channel’s Ghost Adventures, and in 2018 he opened the museum, showcasing his personal collection of haunted items and artifacts. At The Haunted Museum, everyone has the chance to experience the spine-chilling vibe of the spirit world. There’s an interesting gift shop at the end of the tour where you and your significant other can pick out a few spooky presents for each other!
- Visit SeaQuest Las Vegas: With over ten locations across the US, SeaQuest Las Vegas is one of the most unique, thrilling, and interactive attractions you’ll ever visit! The ultimate land and sea adventure, SeaQuest offers hands-on encounters that let you connect with animals and wildlife from around the globe! Spend a date night by experiencing animal encounters with your significant other. Whether it’s hand-feeding birds, petting reptiles, or holding a snake, it will be a date night experience like none other. You can even snorkel with stingrays together! They provide everything you need; from the wetsuit, snorkeling gear, and rays of all sizes. Finish off your date adventure with a relaxing foot soak in the fish spa – your skin will thank you later.
A romantic date doesn’t have to be time-consuming, elaborate, or expensive, but it should be fun, and build great memories for years to come. If you are planning a special date night or looking for ideas for a getaway break for two, hopefully, some of the suggestions above will help in your planning journey! Make sure to capture those wonderful moments and post them to social media — share your date night adventure with others. You may just inspire a couple out there to try something new as well!